Convenient hourly childcare. No babysitter needed.
Our trained Empowerment Childcare staff are here to take care of children so busy moms and dads can take care of errands, doctor’s appointments, meetings – or take care of themselves with an afternoon or night out!
- Short-term care for children ages 6 weeks – 6 years
- Ask about availability for older children
- Up to 4 hours per visit
- All fees help support providing free or reduced-cost childcare for women and families in transition, working towards stability and economic security. Learn more about YWCA’s Empowerment Childcare.
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 8 pm
- Session 1: 8 am-Noon
- Session 2: 1 pm-5 pm
- Session 3: 4 pm – 8 pm
Make a Reservation
- Call: (828) 254-7206 x113
- Email: email@example.com
- $10 per hour, per child
- Purchase $50 or $100 pre-paid punch cards at our Guest Services front desk
For More Information, Contact:
Alesia Summey, Director of Empowerment Childcare