YWCA Asheville first developed our Racial Justice Workshop for the staff of the YW to build a better understanding of our mission-based work.
YWCA’s Racial Justice Workshop is now offered to anyone in our community looking to grow their understanding of racism and racial justice.
Follow the link below to register for our September 3-part community workshop.
- September 8 | 11 am – 12:30 pm
- September 15 | 11 am – 12:30 pm
- September 22 | 11 am – 12:30 pm
Follow the link below to register for our October 3-part community workshop.
- October 13 | 11 am – 12:30 pm
- October 20 | 11 am – 12:30 pm
- October 27 | 11 am – 12:30 pm
Follow the link below to register for our November 3-part community workshop. Please note that our November Workshop is a 3 part class that occurs over three consecutive days.
- November 8 | 11 am – 12:30 pm
- November 9 | 11 am – 12:30 pm
- November 10 | 11 am – 12:30 pm
Or, contact us by email to schedule a Racial Justice Workshop specifically for your organization.
- Become familiar with some of the shared language and concepts related to racial justice
- Develop an understanding of how racism shows up in each of our lives
- Become familiar with the YWCA’s racial justice framework
- Explore the history of racial (in)justice in the United States and beyond
For More Information contact:
Mission Advocacy Coordinator