The YWCA Fitness Center & Pool is not your ordinary Asheville gym.
At our gender-inclusive Asheville gym, you’ll not only find everything you’d expect from a top-notch fitness facility and aquatics center, but you’ll also find acceptance and community! When you become a YWCA Fitness Center member, you become part of our mission! The YWCA is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, nurturing children and promoting health.
Monday - Friday: 6 am - 10:30 am, 1:30 - 8 pm
Saturday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Monday - Friday: 5:45 am - 8 pm
Saturday: 7 am - 4 pm
Enjoy these amenities at the YWCA Fitness Center
- Gender inclusive gym facility and classes
- Comfortable, accepting community atmosphere
- Group Fitness Classes: Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Studio Cycle, Tabata, and more!
- Indoor solar-heated pool with lap lanes and Water Exercise Classes
- Onsite childcare while you workout
- Swim lessons for all ages with special member prices
- Personal Training and Small Group Training available
* Only Family Memberships include the use of our onsite childcare ** Students are required to provide proof of current enrollment
The YWCA of Asheville strives to make our programs and membership accessible and affordable to all. Financial assistance is granted on a sliding scale based on income and need and must be applied for on an annual basis. All information is kept confidential. Please apply by clicking the “Financial Assistance Application” above.
- City & County Employees (including teachers, law enforcement, EMS, etc.)
- Multi-Modal Members (those who commute via foot, bicycle, or bus)
- Students (adults currently enrolled in higher education)
Corporate Wellness Program
We work with small businesses, corporate offices, and nonprofit groups to offer discounted memberships to their employees. Contact us today to find out more about corporate wellness options to fit your organization.
For More Information, Contact: