YWCA Personal Training
Personal Training at the YWCA helps you reach your goals with individualized exercise plans for proper form, function, and results. You will gain knowledge to safely & effectively decrease body fat & increase muscle while adding variety to your workouts. Our certified Personal Trainers offer the support, motivation, and added accountability to help you reach your personal health and fitness goals.
1-on-1 Personal Training
- 30-minute session $27.50
- 45-minute session $41.25
- 60-minute session $55.00
Partner Fitness Training
- 30-minute session for two $20/person
- 30-minute session for three $16/person
- 60-minute session for two $40/person
- 60-minute session for three $32/person
Small Group Training
- Pre-scheduled & affordable with a specific focus
- Open to members of all fitness levels
- Limited group size: 4 to 10 participants
- 30, 45 or 60-minute sessions $10/hour
- Minimum of 4 sessions per package
- Prior registration required to attend
Group Fitness Classes
Our Fitness and Aquatics Instructors are passionate and knowledgeable about their fitness specialty and our exercise classes are designed to enhance your health and wellness journey at the YWCA. We offer a wide variety of class options to fit a variety of interests and abilities. The class schedules include a desciption for each current class being offered.
We offer a wide variety of Group Fitness Classes to fit a variety of interests and abilities including Yoga, Studio Cycle, Zumba®, Pilates and more!