Why Join Swim Club?
• Learn the importance of being part of a team
• Enhance swim skills with experienced YWCA swim trainers
• Expose kids to excitement of competition
• Build leadership abilities
• Prepare students to swim on the Asheville High School Team
• Provide readiness for summer teams
AFTER SCHOOL PRACTICE:
WHERE: YWCA Indoor Pool next to Asheville Middle School
WHEN: September 3 – October 30, 2019
All Asheville City Middle School Swim Club meets are at the new Buncombe County Aquatic Center, behind T.C. Roberson High School
Friday Sept 27 and Thursday Oct 10
Start time is 5:30 PM Warm up times TBA
• Minimum of 20* students, Maximum of 44 students
• Asheville City Swim Cub gear* purchased separately by parents
$200 per child—includes coaching and two practices each week
**This is not a Learn to Swim Program**
Students must be able to swim 25 yards of unassisted freestyle and backstroke.
Call YWCA Aquatics
(828) 254-7206 ext. 110 or 115
Payment due upon registration. Waiver to be signed before first practice.