YWCA Pool Schedule
- Includes all Swim Classes
- Includes all Water Aerobics classes
- Includes Open, Family and Lap Swim times
Click Here for the Current Pool Schedule
YWCA Swim Lessons
- Schedule includes dates and times of swim instruction sessions
- Sessions are 4 or 5 weeks long
Swim Lesson Schedule & Pricing - Summer #1 and Registration Dates
Lifeguard Re-Certification Class
Friday, June 1, 2018 from 6:45 - 8:45 pm
Written Test to Follow Water Skills
Call the YWCA Aquatics to register: 828-254-7206 ext 110 or ext 115
American Red Cross
Lifeguard training is available through YWCA Aquatics. Please check back for future dates.
Water Safety Instructor Course
American Red Cross trains instructor candidates to teach Parent and Child, Preschool and Adult swim courses at the YWCA. Please check back for future dates.
YWCA Swim Session Registration
- Priority registration is offered to all currently enrolled students two weeks before the end of a session.
- Priority registration is not available online; families must call the Aquatics office if they wish to register before open registration begins. To sign up call 828.254.7206 ext. 110 or 115
- Open registration is online and is typically available one week before new session begins.
Click Here to Register Online for Swim Lessons & Classes
Contact YWCA Aquatics
Email our Director of Aquatics, Kitty Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Aquatics Staff at 828. 254.7206 ext 110 or 115