The YWCA’s Primary Enrichment Program (PEP) offers after school and school break camps for school age children. Emphasizing excellent care, with age-appropriate classrooms and daily homework and reading time. Children in our program are empowered to learn, play and grow through respect, creativity, healthy eating, outdoor play and academic enrichment.
REGISTER FOR HOLIDAY CAMP TODAY!
Full-day Hours: 7:30 am - 6 pm | $30 a day per child
Holiday Camp Dates: Dec. 20-22, Dec. 27-29 & Jan. 2
To Register, call: 828.254.7206 x118
Download our printable application and return it in person or by email: email@example.com
Immunization records are required upon registration. Your child's doctors office can fax records to the YWCA: 828.258.8731
Spaces are filling quickly!
Submit an application ASAP to reserve your space.
The YWCA Advantage
- 5-Star State Licensed Center
- Separate classroom environments allowing students to work in age-appropriate groups
- Diversity of our students and staff
- Homework help daily
- Focus on science, the arts and reading
- Transportation provided from select area schools - with early release pick-up
- Serve Asheville City and Buncombe County Schools balanced calendar
- Focus on the whole child to "build the bridge" to personal success
- Healthy snacks provided daily
- Nutrition program to learn about where food comes from and build lifelong healthy eating habits
Activities to Enrich & Engage
- Arts & Crafts
- Field Trips
We've Got You Covered...
- Full-Day Options: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Teacher Workdays
- Winter Holiday Break Camp
- Spring Break Camp
After School Hours: Mon. - Fri. 3:00 - 6:00 PM
After School Rates
- $90 per Week/$360 per Month + $25 Registration Fee for new families
- Full-day rate: $30
rate for After School: $25 (Application and immunization records must be on file)
For More Information and Enrollment: 828-254-7206 x 118 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Parents, contact: 828-254-7206 x 111
Call 828-254-7206 ext. 9 for inclement weather opening & closing information
Thanks to Our Funders
The Primary Enrichment Program is supported by the NC Dept. Health & Human Services Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), Dollar General, Duke Energy, United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County, and YWCA Donors.