Learn, Play & Grow After School at the YWCA
The YWCA’s Primary Enrichment Program (PEP) offers after school and summer camp for school age children. Emphasizing excellent care, our curriculum focuses on science, the arts, reading enrichment and daily homework help. Children in our program learn in many ways through empowerment, respect, creativity, healthy eating, outdoor play and academic activities.
REGISTER FOR AFTER SCHOOL TODAY!
Call: 828.254.7206 x118
Download our printable application and return it in person or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Immunization records are required upon registration. Your child's doctors office can fax records to the YWCA: 828.258.8731
Spaces are filling quickly!
Submit an application ASAP to reserve your space.
The YWCA Advantage
- 5-Star State Licensed Center
- Separate classroom environments allowing students to work in age-appropriate groups
- Diversity of our students and staff
- Homework help daily
- Focus on science, the arts and reading
- Transportation provided from select area schools - with early release pick-up
- Serve Asheville City and Buncombe County Schools balanced calendar
- Focus on the whole child to "build the bridge" to personal success
- Healthy snacks provided daily
- Nutrition program to learn about where food comes from and build lifelong healthy eating habits
Activities to Enrich & Engage
- Arts & Crafts
- USTA Tennis Instruction
- Field Trips
We've Got You Covered...
- Full-Day Options: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Teacher Workdays
- Winter Holiday Break Camp
- Spring Break Camp
- Summer Camp
After School Hours: Mon. - Fri. 3:00 - 6:00 PM
After School Rates
- $90 per Week/$360 per Month + $25 Registration Fee for new families
- Full-day rate: $40
rate for After School: $25
For More Information and Enrollment: 828-254-7206 x 118 or email@example.com
Current Parents, contact: 828-254-7206 x 111
Call 828-254-7206 ext. 9 for inclement weather opening & closing information
Thanks to Our Funders
The Primary Enrichment Program is supported by the NC Dept. Health & Human Services Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), Dollar General, Duke Energy, United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County, and YWCA Donors.