Where You Can Be YOU
The YWCA of Asheville provides a full-service fitness and aquatics program through Club W, our unique health and fitness center.
With a fully equipped gym, a wide range of classes, community wellness programs, and a solar-heated pool, the YWCA offers opportunities for everyone to participate in an exercise program – from those who are just getting started to those who are training for triathlons – and even includes adaptive equipment and programs for individuals with special needs.
Best of all, our health and wellness programs are grounded in a friendly, welcoming environment, where everyone is accepted. (And yes, that includes men!)
Committed to Helping You Be Your Best
With a 75-foot pool and fitness classes ranging from yoga to Zumba to pump, the YWCA's Club W offers something for everyone. Our flexible membership levels include:
• Club W Membership – Gives you full access to the gym, fitness classes, pool swim times and water exercise classes. Affordable monthly fees of only $40 for individuals and $57 for families. A one-time enrollment fee ($55 individuals, $75 families) and one-year commitment help us keep our costs competitive while still serving our mission of providing community support and wellness programs.
• Aquatics Membership Only – Gives you discounted fees for open swim, lap swim and swimming lessons. Annual fee of $65 for individuals and $85 for families.
• Silver Sneakers - The YWCA will activate memberships for persons with Healthways SilverSneakers®cards or a verification of the sixteen digit number associated with their Healthways ID.
“Strive Not to Drive” Discounted Memberships
Would you like to save more in exchange for driving less? Sign up for Club W's Multimodal Membership and get a discount of 32-35% OFF the regular monthly membership fee. Simply agree to arrive at the YWCA only by foot, bike or bus. You'll be rewarded with the reduced monthly membership rate of only $27 for individuals ($13 off) and $49 for families ($26 off). As an extra convenience, we also offer a Commuter Pass at $50 every three months for a designated locker, use of showers, and wi-fi.
Wellness & Community Programs
When you're a member of the YWCA's Club W, you're a member in the larger community as well, helping others while helping yourself.
Our Diabetes Wellness and Prevention Program brings access to exercise and improved health to people in our community who couldn't otherwise afford a full membership. The program helps people with diabetes better manage their condition through regular exercise and supports healthy lifestyle changes for the entire family.
The YWCA of Asheville also promotes health throughout the community by providing:
• Free weekly blood pressure checks
• Heart disease education
• Diabetes education & prevention
• Breast cancer prevention & early detection
Want to check things out? Stop by and tour our facility, or ask for a Club W guest pass. We'd love to welcome you into the YWCA family!
For more information, email Membership Coordinator Pamela White Wolsey, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 828-254-7206 x.105.